"TERMS & CONDITIONS, DISCLAIMER & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY"
Welcome to Param Shakti Healing® services. The services and products are dependent on your belief system and are faith based. By using our services, products, remedies, healing therapies, solutions, recommendations and/ or suggestions, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the entire “Terms & Conditions, Disclaimer & Limitation of liability” given below till E.O.D:
01. You agree that you are using Param Shakti Healing® website (www.paramshaktihealing.com) and requesting for and/ or availing our services and product/s as well as transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment. You further agree and confirm that you are 18 years and above for using our website and requesting or obtaining our services and products.
02. You agree to provide true, accurate and complete information pertaining to the services requested by you and/ or as asked by Param Shakti Healing. “Your Information" is defined as any information you provide to us, through written document, verbal communications, electronic media including but not limited to email, mobile messaging, documents, photos, scans and videos.
03. Param Shakti Healing reserves the right to accept or reject your request to avail services or products offered without giving any reasons whatsoever.
04. Payments must be from the bank account with whom the services have been agreed with. No third party payment shall be accepted.
05. It is your responsibility to check that all services agreed to are fulfilled and material or product/s agreed to be provided to you are satisfactory and complete in all respects. Once the same has been accepted by you, any defective or damaged material or product/s or incomplete or unsatisfactory service reported later will be replaced or provided at an additional cost, subject to Param Shakti Healing evaluating and agreeing to the case.
06. In case of return of material or product/s supplied by us for valid reason and if mutually agreed, you will pack the same with due care and send it through quality courier services or Speed Post or hand deliver to the address informed by us at your cost. The material on receipt will be accepted by us for replacement or transaction reversal only if the material and product/s are in unused, intact, undamaged, unscratched and in usable condition. Any damage to the material and product/s at your place or in transit as well as any material and product/s misplaced by you or lost in transit are solely your responsibility and Param Shakti Healing will not give any refund or replacement or any compensation in such a case.
07. In the event a repeat visit is required to be done by us, on account of a mistake by you or is requested by you, any extra cost incurred by Param Shakti Healing for the same is chargeable to you.
08. In case you wish to cancel your request or our services, then same has to be submitted to us by email (from the email address which you have furnished earlier to us) or a written signed document. In case such a request or service has not been executed by us, we shall cancel your request or services and refund the amount paid, less the service fees, less the value of the specific material procured for you and other levies if any. The specific material if any and if so procured by us shall be handed over to you. The requests or services or product/s that have already been executed in part or totality or are in actual process of execution by us will not be cancelled and no refund will be given.
09. If you are requesting for our services as a business entity, you agree and represent that you have the full undisputed authority to do so under the local state and other government laws and have the capability to fulfill the conditions set out in our services.
10. Param Shakti Healing strives at having a holistic approach to resolve problems and issues. Therefore, only one particular type of therapy or solution may not suffice. Param Shakti Healing may have to suggest or recommend additional Param Shakti Healing solutions or remedies or therapies, if and when required, for attempting to solve your specific problems.
11. Gemstones or crystals as recommended by Param Shakti Healing, are supposed to make your Aura whole. In other words, it is intended to help fulfill your bio-energy deficiencies and thereby enhance person’s positivity. However, proper self efforts are absolutely necessary for progress, improvement and achieving the desired result or overcoming the problems.
12. The DNA based checking and testing is not a medical test. The DNA or Aura based checking is done manually by using a Patented U.T Scanner (Patent No. 210698, Dated: 05-05-2007). The DNA of the client is through the client’s saliva.
13. The gemstones as determined by the DNA test using U.T. Scanner may change after your current Mahadasha changes, depending on your Astrological Charts. Therefore, it is in your best interest, that you visit us for rechecking your planetary deficiencies and energies at the start of your new Mahadasha and confirm your gemstone requirements afresh.
14. The Horoscope, Charts and other data for Astrology are computer generated through commercially available software and Param Shakti Healing takes no responsibility regarding the accuracy and reliability of the same. While it is our sincere endeavor to give proper analysis and predictions based on your horoscope, any reliance you place on such information is therefore, strictly at your own risk.
15. Vaastu Consultancy, Vaastu Healing and Vaastu Remedies provided by Param Shakti Healing is an integrated multidisciplinary approach intended at bringing about positive results and achieving desired objective, namely overcoming the problem mentioned by the client. The basis is Vaastu Shastra and Vedic Science.
16. The Geopathic Stress lines may shift or drift depending on any alterations in your Vaastu, climatic conditions, seismic activities or reasons unknown and unexplained. Param Shakti Healing takes no responsibility of assuring a permanent Geopathic stress free Vaastu. We recommend periodic checking of Geopathic Stress of your Vaastu. It is up to you to contact us for getting your Vaastu checked periodically for Geopathic Stress and other negative energy fields. Additional fees are applicable for the same.
17. Results generated by the Pulse Analysis Device (which includes the hardware and software together) are best interpreted by using and interlinking the data from all tests together, rather than individual data / reports. The data, reports and recommendations are generated through the Pulse Analysis Device along with its software. The reports of health conditions are as prevalent at the time of performing the test. The data or reports are not a substitute of a medical investigation. The data or reports are an indicator of the various parameters considered as the basis of Ayurvedic science and may be interpreted and/ or improved through consultation and/or treatment from a qualified and licensed Ayurvedic doctor. (Pulse Analysis Device is “VedaPulse” Professional version and its related software, as supplied and upgraded by the originator and supplier)
18. Param Shakti Healing® makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the test, data or reports generated through the Pulse Analysis Device and related software.
19. Pulse Analysis Device is capable of giving recommendations on which particular yogas (i.e. Yogasanas) are suitable or ideal for the person on whom the test is performed. However, this is a software generated data and Param Shakti Healing does not give any opinion or suggestions or recommendations further to what is already obtained from the software. The onus of whether to follow the recommendations is solely on you. In case you wish to follow the recommendations, you agree to get a written permission from an authorized medical practioner permitting you to perform any Yoga or Pranayama and further agree that any Yoga and Pranayama, as permitted by your medical practioner will be strictly under expert guidance and supervision.
20. Vibrational Healing is an Alternate Medicine therapy and does not involve touching the client as is the case in other forms like Reiki. It is based on rendering certain energies remotely. The healing therapy is not a substitute for medical treatment and medication. You hereby agree to continue any ongoing medical treatment, consultation and medication; and further agree not to reduce or change your medical treatment or medicines except with consultation and written instruction or prescription from an authorized registered medical doctor.
21. It may take few weeks or months for our remedies, solutions, services, healing, and products (given by Param Shakti Healing), to show or exhibit positive effect. The services, remedies or healing therapies rendered by Param Shakti Healing are aimed at giving relief and solution to your specific problem/s. Results may be seen over a period of time, in stages and in varying degree on case to case basis. Param Shakti Healing gives no guarantee about improvement in solving your problems or overcoming them or resolving the same and takes no liability monetary or otherwise, whatsoever, for non-achievement of desired objective or solving your problem.
22. Param Shakti Healing® is Trademark registered. Our products are also in process of obtaining Trademark Registration. Param Shakti Healing reserves all intellectual property rights regarding the content and other materials, which appear on the website. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Param Shakti Healing. The Param Shakti Healing name and logo; service names and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of Param Shakti Healing.
23. You agree that any reviews and/or comments on Param Shakti Healing website and/or services and/or products posted by you will not cause any harm to Param Shakti Healing, its owners, directors, employees or other persons or associates. You also agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material.
24. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Param Shakti Healing, its proprietor, employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to Param Shakti Healing or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under the “Terms & Conditions, Disclaimer & Limitation of liability” or arising out of the your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights.
25. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, Param Shakti Healing or its suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages, loss of profits, goodwill, health, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with using our website or use of or availing of our services, remedies, solutions, healing, predictions and products including acceptance of this “Terms & Conditions, Disclaimer & Limitation of liability”.
26. Param Shakti Healing makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the matter in our website, our services, products, astrological analysis, astrological predictions, Pulse Analysis data, reports, DNA based checking and recommendations, any advise, solutions, Vaastu Consultancy, Vaastu Healing, Vaastu remedies, Vibrational Healing, Healing Therapies, Healing Sessions, any information, or related graphics contained in the form of electronic media, internet content, documents, data, notes, reports, mobile messages for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore, strictly at your own risk. In no event will Param Shakti Healing be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with, the use of matter provided in our website or services given or data or reports or advise or recommendations or products or predictions or suggestions or recommendations or solutions displayed or given or sent or provided directly or indirectly and in any form be it email, report, notes, photocopy, scan, SMS, whatsapp or verbal communication or any other form whatsoever.
27. Param Shakti Healing assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted or stored in any format in connection with use of our services or products and/or website.
28. Our services and supply of material are subject to “Force Majeure”.
29. Param Shakti Healing® may at any time modify the “Terms & Conditions, Disclaimer & Limitation of liability” without any prior notification to you. The current “Terms & Conditions, Disclaimer & Limitation of liability” supersedes all previous representations, understandings and/ or agreements. By using the services of Param Shakti Healing you agree to be bound by the present “Terms & Conditions, Disclaimer & Limitation of liability”.
30. This “Terms & Conditions, Disclaimer & Limitation of liability” shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Palghar shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement. Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this “Terms & Conditions, Disclaimer & Limitation of liability” between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by Param Shakti Healing and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended from time to time. The arbitration shall be held in Palghar. The High Court of judicature at Mumbai alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of India shall apply.